“Summertime, and the livin’ is easy…” the song probably doesn’t refer to food (even though it talks about fish jumping around..), anyway it’s true that during the hot summer days our body needs ‘easy’, light food and lots of water. I remember the hot summer nights in grandma’s old house, sitting in the yard with all the kids of the neighborhood after a day full of ‘hide and seek’, eating watermelon and feta cheese salad.. happiness!
- 1/4 of a medium watermelon
- 200gr. Feta cheese
- Cut the watermelon in small cubes into a bowl.
- Add the Feta cheese in same size pieces.
- Mix slightly and..
- Make the salad with really cold watermelon!
- You can add some leaves of spearmint!