And then, you have those times when you have no more ideas, when you say “I can’t no more, I’m tired, I’m bored, I will not post anything today, I just want to eat without thinking food styling for once!” And that goes on and on and on.. “And you know what? I don’t even want to wait for the oven to get hot, I will bake the vegetables in the toast maker (!) An I’m not going to make any sauce for the salmon, I will just put some mustard on top. End of story!” And right there that you’ve said “end of story”, everything begins..
- 200gr. salmon filet
- 4 carrots
- 200gr. green asparagus
- 2tsp. old type Dijon mustard
- 4tbsp. white wine
- juice from half lime
- black pepper
- Warm up the toast maker, cut the carrots in thick sticks, place then in the toast maker and close the top cover (just like you would make a toast). After 8′ add the asparagus and bake all for more 4′.
- Meanwhile, warm up a small pan in medium high temperature. Salt mildly the salmon piece, cover it with the mustard and put in the pan.
- Bake for 3′ from each side. It the last 3′ add the wine and lime.
- Make a vegetable ‘bed’ in your plate and put the fish on top with the pouring the sauce in the whole plate and..
- Baking time for the fish mentioned above is for a juicy result. If you prefer your fish ‘well done’ then you need to bake it 5′-6′ more.