When work gets too much, when it actually gets to your mind, you really need to reconsider things. Weigh in terms of importance. You should always take care of yourself, no one else will. A bit old-fashioned but so true. No matter what, you shouldn’t stop eating cooked food. Even when time is limited (or for some reason you think time is limited) there are ways to get some nicely cooked food for you.
- 200gr. spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 3 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 40gr. olive oil
Some feta cheese to serve.
- Warm half of the olive oil in a pan and add the onions, spring onions and garlic to soften.
- Add the spinach leaves cut in pieces and some salt and pepper. Let it cook for 8′-10′.
- When the spinach is also soft make some space in the middle of the pan, add the rest of the olive oil in the empty space and add the eggs.
- Let them fry for some minutes depending on how baked you prefer them.
- Add extra salt and pepper and serve with some feta cheese and..
- You can add some leek too and some chopped bacon or sausage too!