I think I said again how much I love salads! this one is more than a salad, it’s a complete lunch or dinner, whatever you want it to be! It’s been a while till I truly appreciated avocado to be honest, it was just a weird vegetable for me. I came across it quite often here in Netherlands where people love it.. so in a hot Dutch night like this there is nothing better than a fresh Dutch-way salad ..
- 200gr. smoked salmon in thin slices
- 350gr. green salad
- 1 avocado
- 2 fresh onions (the green part)
- 20ml. olive oil
- lemon juice
- salt & black pepper
- Wash well the green salad and cut it with your hands into a big bowl in medium pieces.
- Add in the bowl the avocado in small but thick slices.
- Add the salmon slices cut into big pieces.
- Sprinkle on top the fresh onion cut in small pieces.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix well and..
This salad is amazingly fresh and tasty. It’s a great combination of omega-3 fat as both salmon and avocado are rich source of. It’s so easy to make that you can prepare it even at your lunch break at work!