Why do you like cooking? If you think about it you will realize all end up to Freedom. No limits in creativity and inspiration. Absolutely endless combinations of food and baking ways of it. A typical example everyone has faced: these ‘I have no idea what to cook today’ that led to delicious and unique recipes that you never thought of before and especially done only with whatever you found in your fridge. Freedom!
- 2 big red apples, pealed and shred
- 2tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 180gr. water
- 1tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat your oven at 200 degrees C.
- Put the shred apple kai the ingredients in a small pyrex type glass baking pan. Make sure the pan is small enough to allow the apple to boil and not get burnt (if the pan is too big the mixture will spread and the apple will not have the time to get soft while baking).
- Bake for 45′. Remove from the oven and take out the cinnamon stick. Use a blender to directly puree the apples within the pan.
- Place the pan again in the oven and bake the puree for another 15′.
- Your marmalade is ready! Put it in clean, sterilized jars and..
- You can add 2-3 leaves of of Arbaroriza (scented geranium, Pelargonium graveolens)!