this may look like a ‘Sunday’ recipe let’s say, you know the ones that your mother used to cook cause everybody would eat together for sure and most of the times it would be a recipe that require more time. The truth is that this one will take a lot less time than what you’d expect but for sure give your loved ones a beautiful smile!
- 4 chicken legs
- 5 big potatoes
- 8 small carrots
- 20ml. olive oil
- 1tsp. thyme
- salt & pepper
- 500ml. water
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Wash with some water the chicken legs and place them in a 30x20cm deep baking pan.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and wash them with some water. Cut the potatoes in sticks same size as the carrots and put them between the chicken in order to cover the empty spaces of the pan.
- Put then the peeled carrots above the potatoes around the chicken legs so as to make a nice decoration!
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme mix a little bit and pour the water in the pan softly and carefully; you don’t want to ‘wash’ away the spices of the vegetables and meat.
- Bake for 40′ depending on your oven. Add some extra water if you think that there is not enough compared to the time left to bake.
- This is a dish that you can eat either hot or cold…Gather the loved ones together and..
Serve with a fresh juicy tomato salad to balance the flavors!