when you’re moving into a new house and given the circumstances your kitchen is not 100% equipped, you remember this delicious, quick, healthy little meals that you haven’t eaten for a while mainly because you’re busy with building a cooking blog and thought that fried eggs are not that ‘fancy’!
- 2 eggs
- 30ml. olive oil
- 50gr. rucola & lettuce
- 1 small round bread
- 1 garlic clove
- extra olive oil
- salt & black pepper
- Wash well the rucola and lettuce and let them dry a little bit.
- Put the olive oil in a medium sized pan and warm it up in medium fire.
- When the oil is ready (after 4′-5′) brake the eggs into the pan the one next to the other and lower the fire a little bit. Let them get fried for 9′-10′.
- In the meantime cut the bread in two pieces and put it for 5′ in the toast maker to get crispy.
- Check the eggs, before they’re ready use a big spoon to pure some of the hot oil from the pan on the top of the eggs. This way you make sure that the yolks are also fried. Depending on how you prefer the yolks you could even skip this last step (for soft-fried yolks).
- In a plate place the toasted bread, grate some garlic and add on top the salad. Pure some olive oil and afterwards place the fried egg. Do the same for the other bread and egg. Use some salt and pepper and..
You can serve with this meal some Feta cheese and some Kalamata olives!